Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Merry Christmas


Roxie has been sick the last couple of days so what were we to do but decorate for Christmas? I'm really excited for Christmas to come this time for some reason. I love this time of year. I love getting the house all decorated and buying gifts. So, Matt's family has a tradition of giving ornaments to the kids each year. It's a great tradition and the ornaments are really pretty... and fragile. It's going to be hard to keep Roxie off of them. So, in our attempts to keep her from breaking all the ornaments we bought her a "special tree" that she can touch and decorate and do whatever she wants to it. This picture is of her decorating it herself. We'll see how it works out.

1 comment:

jayna said...

Very cute little Christmas girl. Hope she's feeling better. Love the new posts!