I'm posting these pictures for Jayna and Kathryn. You both get a sneak peak! I'm going to Ikea tomorrow to get accessories to make everything cuter and there's still some work to be done in the bathroom but it's done enough to reveal. Here are some "before pics" in case you forgot:
And here is the after:
This is terrible light but we bought a desk for Matt to study on that was a nasty oak brown. I painted it on Saturday and while I was at it, gave the bookcase a paint job too. Kat-remember that bookcase?!
These were the handkerchiefs I got from my great Aunt Ardell. Aren't they cute?
After I get some more decorations, I'll post it on Facebook but thought you'd both like to get a sneak peak. I'm just excited that it's ALMOST done!!!!
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago








2 comments:
It is aaaaaamazing!! I love all if it but the tub and light fixture are my faves!!! And that desk and book case are perfect there!!! I know this all are your soul but it us awesome!!!!!
Holy smokes the after is freakin' rad. That tub looks great except I remember you saying you never use them.
I love the floor too. Love, love, love!
Post a Comment