Violet is here!! She was born May 3rd at 2:33pm. She weighed a measley 6 pounds 2 ounces and is 18 inches long. The delivery was perfect and there were zero complications. It was great! Violet is doing fantastic and we are all adjusting to her being here. Roxie is in love with her and is becoming a really big help. Peter is letting Violet grow on him. He's handling it better than I expected, actually. He is very cute around her and is "very soft" with her (his words). Matt and I are in love with her. She is so beautiful and sweet. We are all tired, naturally, but so incredibly happy to have another baby. We feel very blessed and lucky to have had three successful deliveries and three great kids. And now... some pictures.
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
8 comments:
She is adorable!!! So so cute. Glad to hear Peter is handling it well, and I had no doubt Roxie would love that baby to pieces.
We need to chat! I want to call and talk to you but I know you must be a little crazy right now!
GGGUUUUUUHHHH! Those pictures! That one of her brand new all stretched out about killed me with perfection and cuteness! I see some Hellewell in this baby for sure, although she looks like her sibs very much. You look so gorgeous girl! Way to have your 3rd baby so well! :)
She is so beautiful! Congrats again!
Congratulations on another beautiful baby. Hope you have lots of fun together!
Lisa & Brad
Awesome Care! Is that a stork bite on her forhead I see?? Ness has one too. It's almost all faded now but I can still see it sometimes.
What a sweetheart! Congratulations my dear. I hope adjusting to three is easy and fun!
She's perfect! Congrats!
I just found out you had a blog!! Come to mine sometime...
twoprincessesandoneprince.blogspot.com
Post a Comment