Friday, July 22, 2011

We are alive, I swear.










And to prove it, here are a bunch of pictures. I haven't much time to blog these days and put most of our pictures on facebook (if you're interested). We are enjoying summer and Violet very much. She is starting to move beyond the typical fussiness that I seem to get with newborns and we all feel like we're coming out of some kind of haze. She is getting bigger... well, bigger to me anyway, she is still under 10 pounds. She is smiling a lot and starting to make some little noises, which melt my heart everytime I hear them. Roxie is basically counting down the days until she can start Kindergarten. She plays constantly with friends and occasionally with Peter. Peter is enamoured with Roxie and would love to simply play with her every minute of every day. In a nutshell, we are doing well!!

3 comments:

jayna said...

Who is that strange BOY child in this post??? He cannot possibly be Peter!!
That picture of all three together is positively scrumptious!! What a lucky family!

Diana said...

All 3 of them are different versions of Carrie. Peter is so grown up. What a handsome little man. Roxie is the spitting image of you. She has the best little smile. Violet, just looks so kissable. I hope to get to do that to her some day.

jayna said...

Are you? Are you alive? Because this post was over a Y E A R ago!!