This Christmas, we visited Matt's family in lovely Laguna Beach. Taking a hiatus from all the snow was terrific. It was heavenly. I won't go into too many details. Just that it was warm, being with Matt's family is always a treat and we all had a wonderful Christmas. The real Christmas present was what we opened Christmas Eve though.
I had previously gone to an ultrasound to determine if we were having a brother or sister. However, I kept the picture in an envelope so as that we could open it as an entire family and it would be a surprise for all. Matt and I went to a baby store the morning of Christmas Eve and handed the store clerk our envelope and both a boy and girl outfit. The instructions were to look inside the envelope and wrap up the corresponding outfit, pink for a girl and blue for a boy.
As we were all opening our Eve presents, we opened our present and discovered that will be having...
A GIRL!!!!
We were all very surprised. Both Matt and I expected another boy (no idea why) so we were shocked to find out that we will be having another girl. I'm happy to be in the land of pink and ribbons again. It was the best present we received.
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
5 comments:
that's wonderful! congratulations to you guys. how fun that you made it a surprise for everyone, including you and matt. and california for christmas would be amazing!
So clever! I loved that we could all find out together.. you've already proven that you make cute babies. Another girl will be a treat! We miss you guys already. Bee wants to know when she can come and see Rox.
I already have a treasure trove of things to bequeath your new little princess!! So excited! I'll ring you tomorrow!
YEA!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I love sisters. I can't tell you how much I wish Kaila had a sister. That is so AWESOME!! WOO-HOO!
Congrats! So great, just what roxie wanted. I can't wait to see what another little girl from you guys will look like.
Post a Comment