Monday, January 10, 2011

New years resolution

I have a few resolutions this year but a major one is to continue changing the way my family eats. Seems to be a recurring goal for lots of my friends and family so I thought I'd share this article written by a pretty smart guy. I might be biased though.
http://www.millennialstar.org/guest-post-resolutions-how-about-52/

And if you like that, check out the blog too.
http://www.wordofwisdomliving.com/

We eat pretty well now but I want my kids to grow up strong and healthy and to know that they had a mom that cared about what went in their cute, little bodies. Goal #2? Take more pictures of those cute, little bodies because they are growing pretty quick! 

Happy reading!

2 comments:

S. Hellewell said...

Congratulations on your New Years' resolutions. And thanks for the mention of Word of Wisdom Living. All grand-children, by defintion, are above average. Yours are extra special. Smart Guy

jayna said...

Eat well or go to hell, I always say...

We're totally on board. I'm weaning Tyler off meat as we speak!