Hey all you Provonians out there (and non-provonians) check out this link:
Fire guts Provo Tabernacle - ksl.com
I'm seriously heartbroken. Having grown up in Provo, I know how much this building means to the city. I'm sad to see it go.
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
4 comments:
Major downer.
Oh, that is so sad! We had many stake conferences and Christmas concerts in that building.
dude, i cried about this all morning when it happened, okay not all morning. i cried for a bit and then remained crying inside. and i'm not even pregnant, so this was for reals crying. :) it's just down the street from us you know, sad times!!!
I heard the news. Messed up but I also heard there was 1 photo of Christ that amazingly was not burned. I guess the whole painting was smoky black except for Jesus. I love hearing things like this when you expect no good coming from it.
Post a Comment