Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Roxie turns 5

I can't believe that Roxie went from this:

to this:
In just a short 5 years Roxie has grown to be a pretty great gal. I can't believe it's been 5 years. Our lives would not nearly be as exciting or joyous without Roxie. She brings a certain flair to our day. Literally.  I'm so happy she's mine.

4 comments:

Brooke Reynolds said...

Me: Ruby, guess who's birthday it is today?
Ruby: Who?
Me: It's Roxie's birthday!
Ruby: Well did she invite me?

Happy birthday to Roxie.. We will try to skype you guys later!

my favorite color is green said...

happy birthday to roxie! and congrats on the pregnancy but not the sickness :) we will miss you guys this year since we'll be rockin it in kentucky for christmas! take care, tye

Lilly said...

Oh my heavens - that top picture of Roxie is cracking me UP! That is the most darling, hysterical thing I have seen all day! And the fact that the expression in both pictures is so similar is beyond cute and awesome. Love it. Love me some Rox.

jayna said...

Are we in a forest?

Yes! Isn't it pretty with all the trees?

Wwwwaaaahhhhhh....?!

That will be my favorite overhead conversation until I die, I tell you!
A very happy birthday to Miss Roxie from all the Haws Gals!! We love you!!