Monday, July 12, 2010

Looky, looky

I know Peter is now 18 months but we finally got a decent family picture of everyone. My dear sister in law April is a super talented photographer and we somehow bribed her into taking some pictures of us while we were visiting Laguna. They turned out so nice! We're thrilled to be able to have some decent pictures of us, even if Peter's hair is still in the shaggy state. Thanks Apes! Care to take a look?

5 comments:

jayna said...

It is a-dorable! I love that dress (twinners w/ Caroline) and Peter's little outfit kills me!

You and Matt look smokin'!

Isn't it just a nice feeling to know that for one split second your entire family was picture perfect?! We'll love those when we're 98!

Diana said...

That is one good looking family. There has to be more than 1 picture that turned out good. Show us the rest. Come on, don't be shy.

Lilly said...

What a darling darling family! I love that family. Really. I do. Every last one of them.

Riley Family said...

Fabulous family picts! I listened to 'Anna Begins' the other day and had happy thoughts of you!

brooke said...

Gorgeous picture you guys! Glad you got to go to Laguna Beach. We miss being able to drive down that way. And we miss the CA beaches. Your kids are so big and beautiful. Hope you are enjoying Utah and enjoying your summer. Big hugs from the Millars!