Wednesday, July 21, 2010

weekend fun

I just got back from a weekend with some of my oldest friends. In college I was roommates with a few pretty spectacular girls and it just so happens that our neighbors were pretty cool too. We've all stayed friends even though it's been somewhere around 11 years since we first met. As we were laying around talking one night, I thought that it was pretty remarkable. All of us living in different parts of the country, all of us doing different things. It's pretty nice that after years of not seeing each other we can all pick up where we left off like it was yesterday. It was pretty great. It was also nice to not pick up any toys, eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the millionth time, take a nap and eat junk all weekend. I had a great time!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Aww, I was so sad to miss out, but you all look beautiful. It sounds like an amazing weekend. Jay says we're making it an annual tradition and I am SO THERE next year.