Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finished: Roxie's room

It seems like we started this project so long ago. It took a while to get all the pieces together but now that it's done, we really love it. We painted it pink and added the white beadboard (which took up the bulk of our time).
Now I have to admit, although this is Roxie's room I made most of the decisions when it came to design. When we started the project I asked Roxie "what do you want in your room" and she replied "a princess on the wall as big as me". I couldn't have that so we compromised and she got this,
placed proudly on the back of her door. I'm so generous.

9 comments:

jayna said...

Oh Care- it turned out soo cute! That tree is adorable so totally worth it. I love the lamp shade!!! Altogether very posh and pretty.

Erin Leigh said...

i am in love with this perfectly pink room. it's the stuff dreams are made of.

Diana said...

Good compromise. I love it all Care, nice work! Did you have the same person who did maggie's tree for Lilly do yours too? It's great.

brooke said...

super cute! You want to come help me decorate our new home? :) I lack this talent. You are so creative, and it is beautiful!

Lilly said...

Dudo! It turned out stunning! Quite the designer we have here on our hands I must say! I can't wait to see it in PERSON! Soooo cute!

Melissa said...

Oh, Carrie! Roxie's Room looks so cute! Great job with the decorating. I love it.

Jenna said...

It's so cute Carrie! You're so creative! I love it...

Jennifer said...

Love it! I'm jealous of your creativity and willingness to decorate.

Natalie said...

That is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. My girls room is still shamefully undecorated.