...I was waiting ever so patiently to have my second baby. He looked like this. Then things got a little crazy. Colic is no joke. We got through it and started smiling more. Now he's one year and look how far he's come! Isn't he cute?! I can't tell you how much we love Peter. He is the sunshine to our days. He's always happy and full of love. He is my motivation to get up in the morning. Such a joy to have around. I can't believe it's been a year. I'm frantically trying to remember every moment, he's growing so fast! We're so blessed to have him.
I can't either! It seems like just yesterday you were ready to send him and his crying ways BACK...and then one morning four months later you woke up to this utterly adorable little man who never recalled being fussy in the least degree.
Honestly, you have a good kid over there. So glad you stuck it out and didn't just leave him on someone's doorstep those first few months. We would have all missed out if you had. It's crazy how fast a year can go by.
6 comments:
He really is such a handsome little dude! I can't believe he's already one.
I can't either! It seems like just yesterday you were ready to send him and his crying ways BACK...and then one morning four months later you woke up to this utterly adorable little man who never recalled being fussy in the least degree.
Happy Birthday Peter!
Honestly, you have a good kid over there. So glad you stuck it out and didn't just leave him on someone's doorstep those first few months. We would have all missed out if you had. It's crazy how fast a year can go by.
What a sweetheart. That smiling picture is hilarious. It's amazing what a difference a year makes.
A year alreay??Gosh that sure flew by. He is such a handsome little man. Happy Birthday Peter!
where did those delicious looking cupcakes come from? did you make them??
june is excited to one day marry peter. really looking forward to that. :)
Post a Comment