In other news, Peter turned 6 months! Can you believe it? He's such a sweet boy and we love him to pieces. There is something so sweet about his cuddly little personality. He's been so wonderful to have in our family and I'm so grateful to be his Mom.
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
5 comments:
Cute picks. Looking forward to meeting the boy. We'll have to bump into you guys when we in town the week of July 23rd. Maybe do lunch or something. ya, we are coming to see all of mimi's highschool boyfriends at her reunion.
Wow, that house looks amazing. It's the Martha Stewart house right? We love time with Grandmas too. And I seriously can't believe Peter is six months... time flies when we don't see each other in real life! He and Roxie are both so cute.
Carrie, These pictures are so darling. Your babies are beautiful. Aunt Eva
LOVE IT! I'm calling you tomorrow. Now that Matt has outed our book relationship, I figure I better make an "i'm sorry" phone call. PLUS---HOUSES! Can't wait to see it.
Stop feeding that baby- he's growing up before I can get to him! My little hobbit vicarious son!
Oh my heavens! The picture of the Rox and Claire out under the tree with the ball?? Are you kidding me with the cuteness of it?? Kill me now! And those last two of the Pete man are too much for me! Too cute! Can't TAKE it!
Post a Comment