skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This morning...
while brushing my brunette hair I found a single gray hair standing straight up. It was mocking me. Taunting me. I couldn't believe it. How could this be? I'm not that old yet. I stared it down, got the tweezers and killed it. Now, it can tell all it's little gray friends I'm not to be messed with. Take that.
5 comments:
welcome to the club! it happens way faster than i thought it would
oh man. I've been wondering when they appear. I guess we're not at Ricks anymore, toto.
I wish it were that easy to get rid of them. I think I should start an account. Every time I have to have my hair dyed to cover the gray I will keep track and when my children get older I will send them the bill.
AH HA HA HA HA HA! That last sentence slayed me! Kaloo kalay!
I think I will just embrace my grays when they come, but who knows. Hopefully you really did teach them a lesson
Post a Comment