No, I'm not going to post pictures of my kids in their costumes.... yet. However, I thought you all would like to know one more little fact about me.
I've been sick a lot lately. Which might explain the slow run of posts in the last couple of months. What is this sickness about you ask? Well, it looks like we'll be adding another child to the other two. I'm pregnant again and we're very excited. I'm due the beginning of May and am happy to not have another winter birthday in the family. Roxie is dying of anticipation and of course wants a little sister. Peter... well... he doesn't know what's going on but I'm sure it's going to rock his world once the baby is here. He's such a mama's boy. Any suggestions out there?
So, look for those pictures of my adorable children in their very adorable costumes soon!
2021 Mother’s Day Card Printable
5 years ago
4 comments:
Hooray!!!!!!! (Sorry you're not feeling so great) :(
But.......Hooray!!!!!!
Congratulations...We're all so happy!
Poor Ducky...he doesn't know what's headed his way! :)
Congratulations Winners!...Losers!
Just had to throw that one out for old time's sake.
We're ecstatic for you guys!!
Congrats Care! But sorry you're so sick. That blows.
Congrats!! So exciting!
It was great to almost see you this summer :)
Post a Comment