(my compliments and thanks to Jayna, who took this picture)
Some things that you might want to know about Roxie.-She is passionate. Really passionate. Nothing is subtle with her. If she loves something she doesn't just love it, she adores it. If she wants something, she desires it. (These are really her words, not mine).
-She wears all her emotions on her sleeve. There is never a doubt as to how Roxie is feeling.
-She's one the funniest people I know.
-She uses sound effects for everything. Everything has a sound.
-Although she has made studying princesses her full time hobby, she has also said that she wants to be an astronaut, a candy store maker and well... a princess when she grows up. We're still working on that.
-She shares my love for decorating. I've found her decorating everything from Peter's crib to her dollhouse. She pretty good too.
-She's a fantastic older sister. It's obvious of her love for Peter. She's very protective.
-I've been calling her our little rule enforcer lately. Everything has to be the same, everything has to be fair. Which leads to a lot of hiding evidence between Matt and I.
Without her I

7 comments:
And she's absolutely LOVELY.
Darling little Roxie Belle. I love her too too much! That picture of her is ADORABLE!
How sweet! She is a pretty girl! Can't wait to hear some sound effects.
Hey! You took off the word verification...whoo hoo! Thanks a million!
Aww, what a cutie! I want to be a candy store maker when I grow up too.
That's why we love her so much too. She is adorable and we love having all of you next door.
I've said & wrote it many times. She is so cute.
Post a Comment