Monday, December 14, 2009

4 years

Four short years ago, I held this little bundle in my arms.
A year later, I held this curly headed lady on my lap (when I could get her to sit still long enough to do so).
A year went by and was spent chasing this toddler all over the neighborhood on our daily walks around the block.
The next year, we learned how to play dress-up and discovered pink, princesses and fairies.
Now I look into the face of a 4 year old little girl. I can't believe how amazing this girl is. I couldn't love anything more.
If the next 4 years is anything like the last, I can't wait. Roxie is definitely the joy in this home. She is a never ending ball of energy that brings love and happiness wherever she goes. Happy Birthday Roxie!
(Photos of her big, grown up tea party soon to follow!)


3 comments:

jayna said...

Such a sweet tribute- happy birthday Rox Star! xoxoxo!

Jim Hutchings said...

Love you Roxanator..... Happy Birthday

Diana said...

Well said. She's always been such a cutie.