He rolls around constantly and is minutes away from crawling. Soon we will need to baby proof this entire house. He loves to growl, spit and still sucks on his two fingers. I love sneaking in his room after he's fallen asleep and watch him there, peacefully sucking on those fingers. I love those fingers. I think I can credit them to his early sleeping through the night. They deserve an award.
Peter loves food. He's eating all kinds of baby food and loves it all. You'd think from all that food he'd be a chubby little thing but he's not. He's a good size mind you, just not chubby. He's very wiley. He takes after his Dad.
Peter is still called Ducky most all the time. Or Duckman, The Duck, Duckmeister, Pete Stank, The Stank, and many more. We're fond of nicknames around here. Peter is the sweetest boy to be near. I'm more and more grateful for him every minute.
5 comments:
Peter's nicknames make me laugh! You guys are such fun parents. And why is it that kids always have a knack for making babies laugh? It's funny.
What a doll! {In the masculine sense of thew word...}
okay, my feed thingie isn't updating correctly so here i've been waiting for some updates on my fave blogs and nothing. but then i check and here you are with a couple new updates, garsh! can you believe i still haven't met peter in real life?????? LAME! let's get together soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
He's cute for sure. And definately a Russon.
YEAH!!! The tradition will continue...turkey injecting anyone?
I think we'll have it our house maybe this year. IF we are moved in by then...
Post a Comment