We had our own little photo shoot this morning with Peter in his blessing outfit. I admit, it's a few weeks after the actual blessing day but better late than never.


These shoes were worn by all five of my brothers the day they were blessed. So sweet.


Why not throw a naked one in for good measure?

9 comments:
They do look different but still look like Russons.
Those pictures are so cute! I think Peter's definitely got more of Matt's look and Roxie looks like you.
I gotta say- I agree with Di! I see something of your sibs in Peter's look! But then again, it's not like you and Matt look SUPER different from each other, so your kids look like you both.
Hobbits have ADORABLE children.
And those little booties could kill me.
no way, peter is soooo russon! and seriously the cutest kid ever!
Oh man, what a cutie (and having not met or seen any of his extended family, he looks quite different than Roxie, like Roxie totally looks like both his parents, I think).
Ha, and I love that he was totally charming the camera! Watch out!
cutest kid i ever did see
He's got the attitude of a Russon but the looks of a Hellewell.
I miss you guys. Chris and I are amazed at how grown up Roxie is!!
whoever they look like, they are both adorable!
Post a Comment