We've had a good couple of weeks. First, we blessed Peter in church. My fantastic in-laws came from California and we had a great time seeing them again. (I'm planning on taking better blessing pictures... one day).

Roxie and Peter are getting along great. They are slowing becoming the friends we've always dreamed of. Roxie loves to read to Peter and Peter loves to look at her with a very cute, dumb look. Soon enough they will be playing together. If you look close, Roxie has given Peter "little doggy" one of her prized possessions. She must love him after all.

We bought a house! Yes, we finally settled on where we would like to set some roots down and it turns out it's in Alpine. We love the quaint, little town and the proximity of it to the mountains. Once we get moved in, I'll post some pictures. We're very excited to own a home and to not move for at least a few years. We've been married 7 years and I think this will be our 9th move. In the meantime, we've been trying to spend the time that we have here doing fun things. The other day, we walked around this beautiful lake in South Jordan. Roxie loved seeing the fish and Peter enjoyed the ride.

5 comments:
We have loved to have you guys here. It has been fun getting to know you and Roxie is a doll. We will miss you when you are gone. So, after you get settled in-- play group at Roxie's house!
Look how cute little Peter is! I feel like I never get to see photos of my little nephew. Congrats on the house purchase.. am I jealous? Maybe just a little! When is moving day?
I don't even recognize that family anymore...so much has changed! :) Congrats on the new house, that's very exciting. Some day soon Chris and I need to come visit. Glad to hear things are going very well for the four of you! We miss you! xoxo, Jenna
That is quite the update! Wow. We are happy for you guys. What a beautiful family picture. We miss you!
Good times. Peter looks so much older now. He's SO handsome!
Post a Comment