Put Pete to bed around 8:00, woke up at 3:00 and then 7:00. Are you serious!? I thought I was dreaming! We recently changed Peter's formula to a milk free kind in hopes of helping him out a bit. Maybe it's working! Or just a fluke. I hope tonight is equally good. Wish us luck.
5 comments:
I told you maybe you should try a different formula. Just remember your sister is an expert with this...
Oh girl--I am SOO glad! 3 months is coming up, and it's bringing good vibes with it! Go Peter!
Happiness is the first time they sleep through the night!
Yeah, my wife has been trying not eating dairy and it has seemed to help with our newborn. Good luck!
YAY! I hope this happens more often!! You need to get some sleep, woman!! WE also need to hang out. We're in SLC now.
Post a Comment