Monday, October 22, 2007

Welcome to Blogsville?

I guess it remains to be seen just how frequently this will be used, but for my part, I'm excited to have a little blog about or lives. As an update, Matt, Carrie, and Roxie are in Menlo Park, a stone's throw from Stanford, and deep within the Silicon Valley. The aspect that drew us here is that it is also Medical Device Valley, an aspect of my life that I will devote to other posts. Roxie will be celebrating a birthday soon, and she is a lovely little girl. Carrie and I really enjoy her company, and watching her grow up has been a very interesting experience (again, for another post).

2 comments:

Jim Hutchings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Greetings,
We are your new blog enemies. You may attempt to thwart us at:
hollyface.blogspot.com
But your efforts will be as futile as my grandmother is barren.
Good bye,
Schyler and Holly. But mostly Schyler