Now for my part. My good friend Jayna has been relentless when it comes to getting me to do new things, aka this blog. I've made fun of bloggers for a long time and now I am going to try my best to become one. See, even I can be humble. So, what do you write on your first blog? Not much except that my life is pretty simple and ordinary. I am a mother and a wife and am pretty happy at doing just that. So Jayna, I hope you're happy.
4 comments:
This whole thing brings a tear to my eye. And you got Matt to participate? I'm duly impressed. (I don't think Tyler has ever looked at it!) I can't wait to see what charming works you hellewells come up with. Yeah for new things! Have fun in UT!
Welcome Carrie & family. Nice to see you have also been converted. This blog thing ain't so bad. And I wouldn't lie.
If Crandal jumped off a bridge would you jump too? Just playing, this will be fun to follow and you know Teresa will love it too!
Hi Carrie... so happy you are blogging!! Where are the pic's of that little one???
will check back often till I see one ;-)
Hope you guys are doing good!!!
Post a Comment