Isn't it the best!? I was singing the songs forever and Chris was getting so fed up. I want to see it again sometime...it was my first and only broadway-esque show and I LOVED it. :) Hope you're doing great!
Carrie, I saw "Wicked" on broadway in New York about 2 and a half years ago with my 5 old BYU room mates. I loved it! The ring on my telephone is the song "Popular"...I love reading your blogs and that you girls took the time to come to Christy's shower..Only a few more weeks until the wedding. Hope to see you then. Invitations are in the mail. Love you!
7 comments:
How? Where? Oh I wish we could have made it work during one of your SoCal visits.
I actually had to remove that CD from my car after a while because the songs were still running through my head in the middle of the night.
It's about time to pull it out again.
oh poo! i totally want to see that musical so bad, and i didn't know it was in town. lucky duck you!
i'm home from work until monday, i'll totally call you. i'd love to talk!
Awesome! I'm not a broadway girl myself, but that is a show I'd love to see!! Phantom would be on that list, too. Maybe the producers, too.
Can we hang out when we get back from Arizona? Sorry for being anti-social.
I am wickedly jealous of you. I've been wanting to see that for years too!
Darn Idaho and their cheapness when it comes to fine arts!
It's coming to Seattle this fall. Erin is going. I really wish I could go, but I probably won't. Boo-hoo.
Isn't it the best!? I was singing the songs forever and Chris was getting so fed up. I want to see it again sometime...it was my first and only broadway-esque show and I LOVED it. :) Hope you're doing great!
Carrie,
I saw "Wicked" on broadway in New York about 2 and a half years ago with my 5 old BYU room mates. I loved it! The ring on my telephone is the song "Popular"...I love reading your blogs and that you girls took the time to come to Christy's shower..Only a few more weeks until the wedding. Hope to see you then. Invitations are in the mail. Love you!
Post a Comment