Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Roxie is two! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. Just two years ago she was born and was a tiny, helpless baby. It's hard to imagine now that she's a fast paced, quick thinking and sometimes bossy toddler. Roxie is such a blessing to Matt and I. We're so lucky to have her. No one thing could have changed my life for the better than Roxie. She's so much fun right now and her personality is just getting more and more cute. So, here's to you Roxie. Happy Birthday to our sweet little girl!

4 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

I can't believe Roxie's two. A very cute two-year-old she makes too. I think last time I saw her she wasn't quit walking yet. Did you get her present at Ikea? I have seen those drawing things there & if Vanessa was born & old enough I would of got her one too.

jayna said...

Very cute- Happy Birthday Rox Star! Good luck on the birthday bash!

angie said...

so cute - happy birthday!

Natalee Maynes said...

Carrie, you know how adorable I think Roxie is, but these pictures are beyond cute. It looks like she had an amazing birthday--I always wanted one of those drawing easels. Maybe I'll get Vivi one...relive my childhood through her! Roxie is a doll. Anyway, have tons of fun enjoying Christmas at the beach!! See you after the holidays. Merry Christmas!! (and Happy Late Birthday to Roxie).